October 11, 2015

Playing Dress-Up with L'zzie


"Playing dress-up begins at age five, and never truly ends."

I think most girls can relate to this quote. At least I can. That was my primary reason why I loved playing Barbie when I was a little girl. I loved to dress her up! I even wished I could shrink myself to her size just so I could try on all of her clothes, lol!
Now that I'm over my Barbie phase, I'm still not over my dress-up phase, and I don't think I ever will.

It just puts me in a good mood. :)

In today's post, I'm going to play with three adorable dresses from this brand that is greatly inspired by the romance of Parisian country side,
 L'ZZIE 
When the packages arrived at my door, I was super excited to see these pretty, dreamy boxes!
And my excitement didn't stop there...
When I opened the box, the goodies were there, nicely wrapped in cute wrapping paper with a thank you note on top of it. How sweet! They really think about their customers' shopping experience.

I quickly (and carefully) ripped off the wrapping paper and got even more excited when I saw the lovely pieces inside! And needless to say, the materials and quality are excellent!

After that, it was styling time! As much as I love layering, I didn't do it this time because I want to show you girls a clear look of each dress. :)

LOOK #01:
ALBINO CAT
For this little white dress, I opted for a cute look by adding a detachable collar and cat ears headband—both in white colour.
"Look Ma, I got 4 ears!"
I love how lightweight this dress is, and the structure (two-piece look alike) makes it not too plain. I can't wait to style it with a straw fedora hat for a beach outfit! x)
Sorry it's a bit crumpled, I must put too many things on my lap on the way there. ^^;;
The details. 
L'zzie Philiane Dress | Headband and collar are from Japan.

LOOK #02:
BOW ON TOP
 I especially adore this dress for its body-flattering seams and elegant sharp lines. It's ideal for formal occasions while still being able to look young with its A-line silhouette. Gotta love that! :)
Added a black bow headband and choker for a more "witchy" look! x)
Love, love the material and simple, yet sweet details they put into their collection!
L'zzie Anniey Dress | 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel | Vince Claire Suede d'Orsay Pumps | Lunar Cult Thin Leather Choker | Craftholic Bag Charm

LOOK #03:
CONNECT THE DOTS
I played with one of my favourite patterns for the last look... polka-dot! I matched the dress' colour with brown and burgundy to create an autumn look :)
I absolutely love the cutting of this dress; so flattering by hugging at the right places. I feel like it gives off sweet, poise, and retro vibes!
The frills on the sleeves give it a feminine touch. 
Pockets are always an added bonus for me! :D
Look at them dainty buttons! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
L'zzie Corliss Dress | Pull&Bear Burgundy Hat | Forever21 Heels | Brown Socks from Japan
Green Tea > Coffee ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )
L'ZZIE
Website: www.lzzie.com
Stores:
• Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street #02-37/38, Singapore
• 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #01-39, Singapore
(Their stores are superrr pretty, take a look here.)

Good news for you!
• They are offering FREE delivery to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, and Taiwan!
• 10% discount for my readers using discount code: LzziexElle

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and let me know in the comment box below, which look is your favorite? :)

XOXO

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits! Love it so much! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits and love the pictures :)

    http://christynate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second look sooo muchhh! <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh so cuteee

    Www.claudiapfia.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE <3 I LOVE THE THIRD LOOK, IT'S SO YOU KAK HEHEEHE

    SRS Blogger | NEW POST : THE INFAMOUS PALL BEACH | YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG IM SO IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST AND SECOND LOOKS, SUCH AN ADORABLE CAT, I WANT TO ADOPT YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Words That Make Him Love If you think that the most important step to getting a guy to notice you is to impress him, well, you are definitely correct! Yes, it takes a lot of good impression to make a guy notice a girl he does not know. f you are serious about this guy in school, then you better start thinking about the best moves to make before other girls finally.

    http://togetherweearn.com/profiles/blogs/words-that-make-him-love-you-ebook-review

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute packaging! love the black dress <3

    @evansbrenda
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. superrrr cute dresses and the packaging!! :O
    love the outfits matches!

    everything magical
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute packaging and cute outfit ! totally suitable for summer, spring or fall <3

    xx stella

    www.mariaistella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are good , so hard to pick one :/
    the white one i guess, looks like angel

    cheeringsoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The packaging is so adorable! :D I'm so jealous! Haha in the US, brands never focus on packaging like this :( All of your outfits are so cute <3

    XO, Elizabeth
    http://clothestoyouuu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband Left me after years of our marriage, He started the spiritual prayer on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the prayer. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anybody who is in need of help..(Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com)…...................

    Thanks again,

    Ottawa, Canada

    ReplyDelete