July 29, 2011

Dreamland, Bali

Due to the massive amount of pictures I took in Bali, I decided to upload them separately.
The first part (this one you're reading at) is when my friends and I went to Dreamland on the 2nd day of my trip, the day that has successfully burned my skin.

Okay, ENJOY THE PICTURES!!

Snapped a picture as soon as we arrived at the beach, before our hair got messed up.


Angie / Olivia / Stephanie / Me.
Our very own photographer. 
My favorite picture of Olive ♥



Wtf my lips look swollen after eating jagung bakar. It tasted real good though -salty and spicy!




Mbok2 at Dreamland are VERY persistent at giving you a massage!
After finished sun-bathing for about 3 hours, we decided to take pictures again!! (Olive was still enjoying her massage behind)



Freaking love the sea color!!
Our last picture at Dreamland♥ We took off at 3-4pm when the beach got crowded.


// RANDOM SHOTS //
I wish Jakarta had a beach like this.

Hottie detected!!


Here's a lovely picture to end the entry. Have a fab weekend everyone!! :)


11 comments:

  1. I really loovee BALI! your pictures makes me want to go there again, lol!

    btw, you're so pretty :D
    i'm following you please follow me back okay ^__^
    keep in touch~

    www.cominica.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and followed, dear :)
    you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, Bali is totally the most beautiful places. Wish someday I can go back there again :)

    http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love olive's pic ! <3 and you're looking so lovely :)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elissa! salam kenal yah! you got a really nice blog and am a fan in lookbook! keep on giving out gorgeous pictures yah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, am so glad you guys enjoy the pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely picts :)

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ga pernag bosen deh kalo ke Bali hehehe.
    Follow back yah ci ;) thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so hot there.btw thanks for favoriting one of my tweets.didn't think you'd notice. :-P

    ReplyDelete